The Best Way To Obtain A Huge White Stallion In Tears Of The Kingdom
You can tame any horse you come across in recent Zelda games, but one of the most elusive and unusual is the Great White Stallion in Tears of the Kingdom (TotK). This enormous horse only appears on occasion. In Hyrule, there is no better horse to obtain, but to call it a giant is still an understatement. Learn how to simply locate and control it here.
Location of the TotK Huge White Stallion Horse
In Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (TotK), you must first begin the side quest A Picture for Highland Stable in order to obtain the Huge White Stallion horse. You must take a picture of the Big White Stallion in order to complete this mission, which can be found at the Highland Stable. In the Faron Grasslands area of Hyrule, the Big White Stallion horse may be found next to the Lake of Horse God. Here’s how to access it:
- Take the route south from the Highland Stables because the lake is just south of the mountain.
- You can choose to go the mountain instead of the road if you’re daring enough.
- You will reach the Horse God Bridge if you continue along this path.
- Take this bridge, then continue on the road until it comes to an isolated area where it ends.
- The Big White Stallion can be found here (marked on the map above with a star).
To finish the task «A Picture for Highland Stable» in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, take a picture of the Big White Stallion horse (TotK).
The TOTK Huge White Stallion: How to Tame and Mount It
The Huge White Stallion can be trained in the same way as any other horse, it just takes a little longer. Make sure all of your loud equipment is removed. Boost your stamina by taking energetic medications and eating secret foods to boost your stealth.
You can use it like you would any other horse once you have tamed and captured it. The stable owner claims that nothing fits its size, therefore you won’t be able to alter how it looks.
In Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, this is how you locate and tame the Big White Stallion horse (TotK).